WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit our website. The text file saves information. When you visit our website again, it will recognize the saved informatie in the cookie and we can see — through analytics — that you’ve visited our website again.
Based on the information we collect on our website we get statistics that we use for the following purposes, among others:
- keeping track of the number of visitors that visit our website;
- keeping track of the time you spend on our website;
- determining the order in which you visit pages on our website;
- assessing which pages of our website may need to be adjusted;
- optimizing our website.
It is very important that you know which cookies we use on our website and for what purposes they are being used. We want to make sure that your privacy as well as an user-friendly experience on our website are both guaranteed. We also use the cookies for:
- saving settings for optimal display, such as desired offer size and resolution data of your screen;
- reading out your browser settings to optimally display our website on your screen;
- burdening the website evenly, so that the site remains easily accessible.